You should probably read further if...
- You love people and these CORE VALUES resonate with you
- Your idea of "benefits" includes things like laughing out loud, arguing about the best way to do things, wearing flip-flops to work, playing foosball, consuming caffeine, and working alongside an incredible team
- You're comfortable telling people you work at a company called "BombBomb"
- You like the idea of an eclectic high-energy office full of smart people
- You're driven and want to leave your "fingerprint" on a rapidly developing tech company
At BombBomb, we make it easy to use simple video to build relationships through email, text, and social media. Our offices feature a stunning view of the Rocky Mountains: clean air, low cost of living, ridiculous outdoor adventures in your backyard, and a product you can be proud to champion. Our team is scrappy and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We're close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. Humanizing the planet can't be done without EXCELLENT people and we want to add you to our already “rockstar” team!
Customer Success Team
We have one of the best Customer Success Teams in the world (yes, we have the DATA to back up that outrageous claim — like NPS scores in the 50s and CSAT scores hovering around 99% if you're into that sort of thing). The Customer Success Team at BombBomb is responsible for the health and success of BombBomb’s customers. We’re responsible for everything post-acquisition, including onboarding, support, training and education, the Customer Journey, up-selling and cross-selling, renewal, expansion, etc. We measure success through a number of key performance indicators such as retention and churn, net promoter scores and customer satisfaction scores, and customer health metrics. As our business grows, so grows our efforts to support our customers in achieving their desired outcomes.
Who we’re looking for...
The Customer Success Manager for the High-Value Account Segment is the single-point-of-contact for our most valuable customers. They collaborate with the enterprise and mid-market account teams to deliver customized solutions to meet the needs of the high-value customer, and have oversight for a number of these initiatives. They closely monitor and report on the health of their customers, and partner with the Enterprise Account Executive to identify and capitalize on expansion opportunity - consistent with a “land and expand” approach to these key accounts.
What you’ll do (responsibilities and outcomes):
- Establish and maintain relationships with account admins and key players and influencers with regular recurring touch-points
- Monitor and drive customer health and reporting
- Prescribe and coordinate efforts to restore customer health where necessary
- Work with training and education to deliver customized marketing and strategy sessions with high value customers
- Deliver quarterly business reviews to high value customers and advise on next steps for customer success
- Coordinate with the Enterprise Team on the land-and-expand strategy for each customer
- Provide advanced reporting solutions for high-value customers as needed
- Measure and report on the high-value onboarding milestones
- Proactively obtain and share success stories to the rest of the business
How you'll do it (competencies essential for a job well done):
- Enthusiasm - Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Intelligence - Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Listening Skills - Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints
- Persuasion - Able to convince others to pursue a course of action
- Teamwork - Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Efficiency - Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Attention to detail - Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and opportunity to earn bonus/commission.
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, including an HSA option
- 10 days paid vacation and 5 days of sick leave
- 401k Plan
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development stipend for your career growth