- Colorado Springs, Denver or Remote, CO
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers — it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
As an Account Executive (AE), you are responsible for the growth of companies that are 50 - 200 employees in size in your respective Pod. Your skills include prospecting, connecting, and closing new business by following all phases of the BombBomb’s sales process. You have the ability to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers. You will help build and scale new processes from new lead generation to closed deal, offering valuable feedback and insights along the way. You will need a mastery of the sales technologies available to them, including Salesforce, Outreach, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
What you will do...
- Meet or Exceed All Sales Key Performance Initiatives (KPIs)
- Meet and exceed target Sales Bookings per month.
- Blended revenue from Inbound, Outbound, and Expansion revenue streams
- Generate new business via outbound calls and emails
- Maintain a 50/50 split of Annual and Monthly deal attainment
- Convert all Inbound SMB Sales Qualified Leads at a target rate
- Meet and exceed target Sales Bookings per month.
- Maintain all Salesforce records / technology appropriately
- Update notes with what was happening in the sales process in Salesforce
- Follow all Sales processes as laid out in Salesforce.
- Sequences in Outreach are appropriately used and updated
- Utilize LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Seamless, Clearbit, Truly, Qualified, and Outreach.io
- Sales Process Mastery
- Find Innovative and creative ways to prospect and generate new leads to generate enough pipeline to hit your number
- Create a target number of Sales Accepted Opportunities per month to satisfy pipeline requirements
- Convert a target rate of Sales Accepted Opportunities to Closed Deal
- Efficiently and effectively work Pilot programs to deliver the required results
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Coachability - Seek out and implement coaching on personal performance in order to improve. React calmly to criticism and are open to new ideas and changes in the process.
- Work Ethic - Come to work to achieve. Use your time wisely to create opportunities, and understand that sales are a result of hard work and diligence.
- Curiosity - Ask really good questions of clients that drive creative solutions. You are compelled by the desire to learn more, ask more, and find new solutions for your clients that haven’t been previously thought of.
- Intelligence - You are able to quickly learn and retain new information, processes, and abilities.
- Self Motivation / Drive - You are driven to over-exceed minimum standards by your personal “why.”
- Professionalism - Understand and adhere to best practices of professionalism in a sales position.
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- 2+ years experience in a Sales-focused role (SaaS preferred)
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Coachable and open to improving
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal, and over video
- Ability to find success in a high-activity closing role
- Thorough understanding of full-cycle sales
- Ability to prospect and generate leads
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
The salary range for this position is $50,000 - $100,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. The total compensation for this position is a mix of base salary and uncapped commissions earned.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 of these plans BombBomb covers 100% for the Employee)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Mental Health Days - First Friday of every month off
- Monthly Internet stipend
- New Hire Home Office set-up bonus
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth
BombBomb's success in rehumanizing the planet depends on our ability to foster a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and growing a diverse workforce where people from all backgrounds can feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work, and contribute their best work. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran, and disability status. BombBomb is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes everyone to our team.