Growth Marketing Manager
- Colorado Springs, Denver or Remote, CO
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Who we are…
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers — it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
As the Growth Marketing Manager at BombBomb, you will be responsible for converting new trials and demo requests in our self-service business segment. While working closely with our Marketing Director and Growth Product Team, you will ideate the best strategy to convert free trials. Additionally, you will work closely with the sales and revenue teams to ensure that demo requests are being routed correctly, and converted. You will create an effective marketing flow and collaborate with the product team to curate the best first impression of BombBomb. Use data to develop new campaigns and experiments to find ways to enhance the core experience for our latest prospects. Success in this role requires a passion for data, a creative approach to problem-solving, and a preference for solid cross-team collaboration.
What you will do...
- Create a highly segmented onboarding experience that leads to high conversion rates
- Work closely with the Growth and Money product teams to create new experiments that guide users to the core actions during their trial
- Assist the Marketing and Revenue Operations team in the creation of a lead scoring model for the self-service business segment
- Properly document, manage and develop critical marketing KPIs
- Work with the Data and Business team to discover new ways to measure user success
- Continuously improve and test our ongoing campaigns and experiences
- Work closely with our Customer Marketing Manager and Demand Generation Manager to help inform their efforts and create a retargeting ad strategy
- Assist the Marketing Director with the work needed to ensure that this segment is making the best customer experience possible
- Create a Product-Qualified Lead strategy that will identify when to have a member of our sales team begin to work with our prospects
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 3+ years of SaaS marketing experience
- A high degree of self-governance
- Understanding of Product Qualified Leads and Growth Loops and how to create them
- Passion for data and excellent user experience
- SQL and Tableau experience a bonus
The salary range for this position is $65,000 - $95,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. The total compensation for this position is a mix of base salary and uncapped commissions earned.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 of these plans BombBomb covers 100% for the Employee)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Mental Health Days - First Friday of every month off
- Monthly Internet stipend
- New Hire Home Office set-up bonus
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth
BombBomb's success in rehumanizing the planet depends on our ability to foster a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and growing a diverse workforce where people from all backgrounds can feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work, and contribute their best work. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran, and disability status. BombBomb is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes everyone to our team.