Director, Channel Partnerships
Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers — it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
You must live in one of the following US States to be considered for this position: Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maine, Nebraska, New York, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin.
Who we're looking for...
The Director, Channel Partnerships will have a record of successfully owning and establishing channel partnerships, driving revenue and increasing the customer base in new or existing segments. You will report into the SVP, Revenue and fully own the channel partnership strategy and execution. This role will have an opportunity to make a significant impact from month one and to accelerate our GTM strategy. You will work as a liaison between our internal teams and partners, building and executing on growth strategies, new market opportunities, and will be a key player in moving BombBomb to the next stage in our growth.
What you will do...
- Identify, engage and scale channel partners for revenue growth across resellers, affiliates, system integrators, etc.
- Increase our customer base and revenue via partnership opportunities which you will identify, nurture, and close
- Strategize, plan, execute, manage, and optimize pipeline generation programs and activities for new and existing strategic partners in collaboration with the marketing team
- Develop, monitor and deliver the channel partner strategy, along with tactics to continuously improve results
- Build and maintain ideal partner profiles and put in processes to track partner health, engagement, revenue, and adoption and report back to the leadership team
- Build a feedback loop while working closely with cross-functional teams to optimize results from partner relationships, as well as to evolve our offering
- Build out a multifaceted and scalable Channel/Partner organization to support new and upsell revenue, implementation and support of the channel partners to ensure long term relationships and revenue retention
- Identify and improve the process, efficiency and productivity of the team
- Present accurate opportunity forecasts leveraging data and supporting metrics. Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals; the ability to develop a pipeline and close business through solution selling is crucial
- Implement account development plans and understand our partners' goals to increase revenue growth and customer satisfaction with channel partners. Be a voice of the partner for their success and engagement
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with the company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Use CRM to ensure activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and adequate information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Cultivate a culture of success with ongoing business and quota achievement
- Collaborate with leadership to ensure consistent alignment and communication to the market
- Monitor market, and competitor activity and provide feedback to the leadership team and other company functions
- Continuously evaluate new market opportunities and areas of potential growth
- Be the voice of the partner community in our planning and strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attend relevant industry events to further relationships and drive business development
- Ability to travel - up to 40% of the time
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- 8+ years of experience in growth environments, ideally in sales or partnerships with 5+ years spent in business development, strategic partner management, or similar roles at B2B SaaS companies
- A proven track record driving revenue and customer growth via channel partners
- Progressive track record for revenue generation driving sales in both direct and channel sales roles
- Effective presentation skills and demonstrated experience developing relationships with high-level executives
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships with decision-makers across all levels of partner and prospect organizations
- Experience with failure and track record of learning and pivoting to new ideas
- You have a growth mindset and bring learnings from internal and external partners to evolve the partnership motion at BombBomb
- Ownership and growth mindset – you take ownership of your results and often look for ways to improve; you see challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles
- You are radically candid in your feedback and are constantly seeking feedback in return
- Strategic and creative thinker with executive presence to engage with Partners and their customers at the highest level
- Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Understanding of legal terminology and implications to the business
- Hands-on leader – work closely with the team and lead by example
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
The total compensation range for this position is $150,000 - $190,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. The total compensation for this position is a mix of base salary and bonus.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 9 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Mental Health Days - First Friday of every month off
- Monthly Internet stipend
- New Hire Home Office set-up bonus
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth
BombBomb's success in rehumanizing the planet depends on our ability to foster a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and growing a diverse workforce where people from all backgrounds can feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work, and contribute their best work. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran, and disability status. BombBomb is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes everyone to our team.