Data Analyst - Growth
- Colorado Springs, Denver or Remote, CO
- Full Time
- Data & Analytics
- Mid Level
Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers — it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
As a Data Analyst on the Data & Analytics Team, you are someone who thrives on getting into the details and creating thoughtful reports to inform and drive intelligent business strategy across departments with a focus on Growth. A “data science” type who enjoys working with large data sets and interpreting data from business operations and customer health into digestible takeaways for key stakeholders to nurture the customer lifecycle and identify areas for the company to capitalize on growth opportunities. An analyst who prides themselves on making metrics meaningful and discerning what’s important in the midst of a noisy and increasingly complex environment.
What you will do...
- Work with cross-departmental internal stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, and Operations to help streamline their reporting, create value with data and identify opportunities within the Sales funnel
- Effectively communicate findings and recommendations to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Develop, manage, and monitor reports and dashboards in Tableau, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and other BI tools, including an LTV, ROI, and Marketing Campaign dashboard for the CMO
- Contribute to and adjust existing documentation throughout the data process, including defining important KPIs and data processes for internal departments
- Provide quality assurance of data in the data warehouse, by studying, cleaning, organizing, and resolving data weaknesses
- Collaborate with data engineering to automate data ingestion related to Marketing, Sales, and Operation activities
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Analytical: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw conclusions from it.
- Commitment to quality: Dedicated to ensuring accuracy and precision in daily tasks and projects.
- Persistent: Tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers & supervisors to create a collaborative work environment.
- Self-Starter: Motivated to take initiative on projects or tasks, assembling the resources required to complete the objective.
- Communication: Communicate clearly, concisely, and courteously with the ability to give a detailed explanation if necessary.
- Flexibility: Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and adapt to new challenges as they arise.
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics, business intelligence, or other data and reporting environments
- Strong SQL skills and experience in querying common databases like Oracle, Redshift (PostgreSQL), and big data.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBi, Looker, or Excel)
- Reporting skills in Google Analytics & Salesforce a plus
- Experience with Marketing and Sales data - especially connecting this data with internal data sources
- AWS familiarity is a plus (S3, DynamoDB, Athena, Redshift)
- Data modeling, understanding of basic data warehouse concepts
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
The salary range for this position is $70,000 - $90,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 of these plans BombBomb covers 100% for the Employee)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Mental Health Days - First Friday of every month off
- Monthly Internet stipend
- New Hire Home Office set-up bonus
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth
BombBomb's success in rehumanizing the planet depends on our ability to foster a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and growing a diverse workforce where people from all backgrounds can feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work, and contribute their best work. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran, and disability status. BombBomb is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes everyone to our team.