Sales Development Representative
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers — it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
The Sales Development Representative at BombBomb engages sales opportunities across multiple channels to provide the best customer experience possible. They will be responsible for the qualification and organization of opportunities within the sales organization and the CRM for the purpose of maximizing pipeline and revenue. The Sales Development Representative will report directly to the Sales Manager.
What you will do...
- Engage new Free Trial, Demo Requests, and Chat Leads
- Use all available communication channels to engage new leads, qualify them, and direct them to the best experience
- Maintain hold rates while staying in accordance with our benchmarks for each stage of the sales process.
- Use our robust tool stack to help you achieve your goals.
- Master your workflows and verbiage to maximize your reach
- Maintain a high volume and quality of activities
- Activity volume will be more than 100 calls and emails per day
- Consistent follow-up with past clients, unclosed demos, and expired trials to maximize opportunity.
- Excellent, professional communication via video, email, phone, and live chat
- Become an expert in the Sales process
- Use and master all scripts and talk tracks
- Strategically plans their daily calendar to maximize their effort
- Optimize your pipeline management with consistent, quality touches
- Follow all sequences in Outreach
- Technology hygiene
- Maintain accurate timely record-keeping and documentation within the tool stack in accordance with best practice
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain contact information. Keep accurate notes of conversations had with potential customers in CRM and Outreach
- Document vital information to give Sales the best opportunity to gain the business
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Coachability: Seeks out and implements coaching on personal performance in order to constantly be improving. Reacts calmly to criticism and is open to new ideas and changes in the process.
- Shares demos on the feedback channel weekly.
- Implements strategies and makes improvements regularly based on feedback.
- Regularly brings struggles and areas where they need help to their direct supervisor.
- Actively participates and contributes to their 1 on 1s with their Sales leader
- Work Ethic: Comes to work to achieve. Uses their time wisely to create opportunities, and understands that sales are a result of hard work and diligence.
- High Activity Rate- Is aware of best practices specific to campaign, account, and segment. Regularly sets and achieves activity goals consistent with best practice.
- Curiosity: Ask good questions of clients that drive creative solutions. Is compelled by the desire to learn more, ask more, and find new solutions for their clients that haven’t been previously thought of.
- Participates in the conversation with Active listening
- They are one who does not assume that each customer has the same needs/pains. Does a unique discovery for each customer to uncover their particular needs.
- Intelligence: Is able to quickly learn and retain new information, processes, and abilities.
- Must be able to take information and implement it immediately into their tasks.
- Must adapt quickly to change.
- Studies and understands the unique challenges of your specific verticals Bombbomb targets. I.e Realtors, Mortgages, Auto, Insurance, etc.
- Self Motivation / Drive: Is driven to over-exceed minimum standards by their personal “why.”
- Sets personal goals and expects achievement
- Never satisfied by their numbers. Constantly wants to be improving.
- Will not slow their pursuit of sales and demo sets based on achievement or busyness.
- Professionalism: Understands and adheres to best practices of professionalism in a sales position.
- Dependability- Is on time, ready to work, and steady in a positive mood and demeanor.
- Office courtesy- Mindful and sensitive to others and improves the day of those around. Is not prone to negativity or complaining.
- Accountability- Can handle and even thrives in a highly accountable environment and leadership system.
- Time Management- Uses their time to achieve results. This includes having high activity rates, call volumes, and constant “hustle”.
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- 1+ year of sales experience
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Customer focused approach to communications
- Experience with Sales CRMs, Salesforce preferred
- Familiarity with the G Suite of products
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
The salary range for this position is $36,000 - $60,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. The total compensation for this position is a mix of base salary and uncapped commissions earned.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 of these plans BombBomb covers 100% for the Employee)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Mental Health Days - First Friday of every month off
- Monthly Internet stipend
- New Hire Home Office set-up bonus
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth
BombBomb's success in rehumanizing the planet depends on our ability to foster a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and growing a diverse workforce where people from all backgrounds can feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work, and contribute their best work. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran, and disability status. BombBomb is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes everyone to our team.